luminousmystery

luminousmystery

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Star Sign EP - The Zodiac

Cancer The Dreamer

I find myself staring thru the looking glass
Wishing this ride will forever last
Started dreaming on a seat of a charter bus
Stay a little longer is all I ask
I’m only in my teens
Blinded by the moonlight beam
All the things I’ve seen
In this world of broken dreams

[REF]
A fork in the road
Which way should I go
Bricks of gold
To move on is all I know

[Chorus]
You live to dream, I dream to live
Only thing I regret, I’ve got only one life to give
No reason to grieve
For I never stopped to believe

Hospital bed
Where I lay in comfort and distress
The living dead
Everyone’s curiosity catches my interest
Asking myself, how did I get here
My dried out eyes won’t shed tears
They say my life’s running out of time
But the fire still burns in this heart of mine

[REF]
[Chorus]

I stand up to fight
With my eyes shining bright
Along with the things beyond my sight
I am the boss of my life
I know I am not alone
I am not afraid of moving on
I see myself with everyone going home
Nothing can stop me from dreaming to live on

[Chorus] x2

I see myself with everyone going home
Nothing can stop me from dreaming to live on

#StandUp2Cancer

==================================
Coming Soon
Taurus The Misunderstood
Ophiuchus The Missing Link
Gemini Two Of A Kind

Star Sign EP by The Zodiac
Please Support. Open for criticism.
Comment below. Make your presence felt.
==================================

No comments:

Post a Comment